What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical features, and so on. Sometimes, cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or their team, to the extent, depending on the case, of being able to recognize it.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more agile and adapted to their preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make more efficient the publicity that we show you, thanks to which we can offer you services for free.
Navigating through this portal means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
- Performance improvement cookies: This type of cookies retains your preferences for certain tools or services so you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit our portal and, in some cases, can be contributed by third parties. Some examples are: volume of audiovisual players, article sorting preferences or compatible video playback speeds. In the case of electronic commerce, they allow you to keep information about your shopping basket.
- Statistical analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to this we can study the navigation on our website, and thus improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used by programs that try to geographically locate the situation of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, in order to fully provide anonymous contents and services.
- Registration cookies: When you register on our website, cookies are generated that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself on the portal.
These cookies are used to identify your user account and associated services. These cookies are maintained as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device.
These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences on our portal.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to effectively manage the advertising spaces of our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that Make of our website. Thanks to it we can know your browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Other third-party cookies: On some of our pages third-party cookies can be installed to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are links to social networks that allow us to share our content.
How can I set my preferences and revoke my consent to the acceptance of cookies?
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, as well as revoke the consent previously provided, by configuring the options of your internet browser. In the event that you block them, it is possible that certain services that need their use are not available to you.
Below we offer links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
Safari para IOS (iPhone, iPad)